Are any of the following true for your organization?
- We have a backlog of cases that “need to settle”.
- We have one or more cases where monthly legal expenses are out of control.
- We are interested in testing an innovative approach on one or more new cases.
If the answer is Yes, our consulting team can help you test the Two-Track model and then integrate the model into ongoing procedures in order to achieve maximum savings in time and money.
Step 1: Start with a Test.
- We begin with a Prove It! Test.
- You identify a set of test cases: some currently in litigation, and others anticipated
- We design a simulation or pilot test of the Two-Track model applied to your cases.
- We provide an evaluation for you to use with decision makers.
Step 2: Integration Blueprint.
- Under a confidentiality agreement we work with your internal team (e.g., law department, claims, risk management).
- Together we analyze loss runs and ongoing procedures.
- We provide a written report on potential savings and how to integrate Two-Track into current operations.
Step 3: Enrollment with Convening and Support.
- We enroll your company and provide ongoing convening of cases when requested to do so.
- This includes contacting adversaries, presenting the new approach, linking them to potential Track 1 attorneys.
- We provide quarterly reports that can be used to link documented savings to insurance and risk management decisions.
- Annual upgrades, continuing education, and support are included as a part of enrollment.