By Chee Kai Chua,Kah Fai Leong
3D Printing and Additive production (AM) has revolutionised how prototypes are made and small batch production conducted. With additive production, the concepts used to supply an element switch a couple of vital concerns and boundaries formerly confronted by means of software designers and engineers.
This textbook is the fourth variation of Rapid Prototyping: ideas and Applications. It covers the foremost AM techniques, the to be had versions and requisites, and their ideas, fabrics, merits and downsides. Examples of program parts in layout, making plans, production, biomedical engineering, leisure, weaponry, artwork and structure also are given. The e-book comprises numerous comparable difficulties for the reader to check his or her realizing of the themes. This variation comes with a better half media pack that offers lively illustrations of the operating ideas of modern-day key AM processes.
- Additive production strategy Chain
- Liquid-Based Additive production Systems
- Solid-Based Additive production Systems
- Powder-Based Additive production Systems
- Additive production info Formats
- Applications and Examples
- Medical and Bioengineering Applications
- Benchmarking and the way forward for Additive Manufacturing
Readership: Secondary university scholars, junior students, degree and complex degree scholars, undergraduates, postgraduates, specialists, teachers, researchers and execs in mechanical and commercial engineering.
Read Online or Download 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing : Principles and Applications (with Companion Media Pack)
Fourth Edition of Rapid Prototyping PDF
Similar manufacturing books
The power to degree and control topic at the nanometer point is making attainable a brand new new release of fabrics with greater mechanical, optical, delivery and magnetic houses. this significant publication summarises key advancements in nanotechnology and their influence at the processing of metals, polymers, composites and ceramics.
Machining for Hobbyists is for do-it-yourselfers and hobbyists who are looking to arrange or extend a small laptop store of their storage, basement, shed or maybe in a rented house. With their very own store, hobbyists can construct versions and adopt different construction and upkeep initiatives that contain utilizing various metals.
Das Fachbuch behandelt die Theorie und Praxis der Bandtrockner sowie ihre Anwendung in zahlreichen Einsatzgebieten wie Landwirtschaft, Lebensmittelindustrie, chemischer Industrie, Pharmazie, Grundstoffindustrie, Entsorgungswirtschaft und Abwasserreinigung. Es bietet Hinweise über die verfahrenstechnische und konstruktive Auslegung sowie den Betrieb der Anlagen.
PHM expertise for Spacecraft functions education guide V1. zero offers the educational fabric in Microsoft's strength element slide structure compatible for no less than a 2 week, eighty hour direction on PHM expertise counting on the adventure of the teacher. The deeper the instructor's heritage in PHM, the longer the learning category.
- Design for Advanced Manufacturing: Technologies, and Processes (Mechanical Engineering)
- Interoperability of Enterprise Software and Applications (Proceedings of the I-ESA Conferences)
- Managing Supply Chains on the Silk Road: Strategy, Performance, and Risk
- Tailor Welded Blanks for Advanced Manufacturing (Woodhead Publishing Series in Welding and Other Joining Technologies)
- Plastics End Use Applications (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- Temporary Structures in Construction, Third Edition
Extra resources for 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing : Principles and Applications (with Companion Media Pack)
Fourth Edition of Rapid Prototyping
3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing : Principles and Applications (with Companion Media Pack)
Fourth Edition of Rapid Prototyping by Chee Kai Chua,Kah Fai Leong