We can help you evaluate the impact the Two-Track model on one or more actual cases via a confidential simulation or pilot with a small sample of cases.
- Simulation: we offer a Two-Track demonstration on cases for which you already have data on the outcome.
- Pilot: we create a test using current or upcoming cases.
The Prove It! Method includes training for participants and report comparing Two-Track outcomes with Traditional Litigation on the following key measures:
- Days to close (from notice of incident/claim to close of case by settlement, trial/appeal).
- Percent of award/settlement to expenses (using ABA approved Uniform Task Based Management System (UTBMS) categories).
- Satisfaction of parties and attorneys.